Saturday, November 3, 2007

Blogs?


This is my wonderful family, not that you all don't know, I thought the picture was cute. I am just learning this blog thing, I will try to post things that are going on in our lives. Can I just say this baby thing is awesome, I never would have thought is was this great. I hope everyone appreciates parenthood as much as we do. Zackary is the best thing that has happened to us. He is so happy and cute of course. We just can't get enough. Every day just gets better. This is a bit mushy...

3 comments:

Diane Carlson said...

I wish everyone could be so happy. It takes two wonderful and happy parents to have such a beautiful and happy baby!!!
Diane (Great Aunt Diane)

Unknown said...

Love the blog. Way to go girl. Now I won't feel soooo distant. Hee hee.. this doesn't mean we don't have to get together soon! You are all too cute. keep the blogs coming! Hugs, Anjee

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, and love your blog website! Thanks for sending it my way. I show all my friends and roomies how cute your family and Zachary are! I only hope one day that I'm as happy and successful as you all are! Lots and Lots of love to you all! From your cousin in Tucson, Leslie

Related Posts with Thumbnails