Sunday, April 27, 2008

First Hair Cut

Scared to death....

















Becoming okay with it...

















Ready to go....





We decided to get Zackary his first hair cut, at least I did, it was becoming a little too crazy, we went to an old barber shop in downtown Gilbert (we were told they did a good job with little boys). He was scared to death at the beginning and calmed down once we put him on Aaron's lap. It turned out so cute, it is a little short for our taste but they did a really good job.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute. Will has had 2 haircuts. Both at Snip-Its. It's a kids place. They were quick and pretty good. He was pretty good too. Whew! What a cutey. Kinda liked the wild look though! Heehee....

Nuestra Familia said...

Your Zackary is so cute, I found your blog through Keri's. His eyes are so big on the middle picture, he is adorable. You and your family look so great! I'm sending an invite to my blog. Ale Coquelet
I'm going to check out your website

Anonymous said...

His sad little frown in the first picture is just too precious! I am sure he was scared!! And I love the faux-hawks in the other pics of your family. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails