Sunday, January 18, 2009

Into Trouble

I apparently wasn't thinking. I pulled a chair over to the counter so Zackary could help make some frosting for the cupcakes I had to make one night. I taught him a very bad thing, well bad for me, I should say. Now I continually hear the chair being moved over to the counter to get into all sorts of new things that have never been seen before. I keep finding fruit that has a couple of little bits in them. Nice!
This is another daily battle of mine, which Aaron just doesn't understand. You see, Aaron has this drawer, as he calls it, "the man drawer." It has all sorts of NOT child safe items, such as, keys, screw drivers, gum, coins, pens, markers, matches... as you can see in the picture. He was playing with a full box of matches, they were everywhere. I know the kid is already into fire, this is not a good sign.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails