Friday, February 20, 2009

25 Random Things

This is for all of you that stalk the blog that are not on Facebook. I am using the blog like a journal, sorry to post boring things that don't matter, but that is what a blog is for right? This was a note I was asked to write on Facebook by several friends and thought you might enjoy it.

1. I will never borrow money again or use credit cards, Dave Ramsey changed my life.
2. I should never say never, I do drive a minivan now!
3. I love my minivan, yes it makes me officially a mom but automatic doors rock!
4. I love being a mom, even more than I could have ever imagined.
5. I enjoy blogging and I'm addicted to facebook, they are my out.
6. I am not a fan of reading, I have great intentions, I have bought tons of books and never read them, my mind wanders too much or I fall asleep.
7. I do great on very little sleep, until I sit still and I can fall asleep anywhere.
8. I have the cutest yorkie ever, Otis.
9. I feel like time stands still when I hold my baby.
10. Holding a baby is one of the most relaxing things.
11. I could have 20 babies, they are so sweet, I will be lucky to get one more.
12. I won't ever run my own business again, who knew it would be so much work.
13. I love to go shopping.
14. I can't stay home for more that 1 day. I have to go somewhere, even if it is someones house or even the grocery store. I know weird.
15. I can't wait to do a medical mission someday, I would love to help people in other countries that truly appreciate it.
16. Sometimes as a nurse you feel like a glorified waitress.
17. I have up most respect for stay at home moms, I wish people gave the job more credit.
18. I talk to my mom everyday, she knows everything.
19. I love when Aaron has his 'chops' I make him grow them out.
20. I have learned more in the last 4 years than in my entire college education.
21. Red wine is my thing, I could drink it with everything, even chicken and waffles, which by the way Rocked!
22. I like to clean when something is really dirty, I love to see how bad it was, my Dyson rocks.
23. I ran a half marathon and rode the MS 150 without training, I was really hurting after both, you would have thought I learned my lesson with the half marathon.
24. I am a really bad speller, spell check ruined me, sorry for spelling errors, it wasn't Chandler High's fault.
25. I want to drive the incredibly large Caterpillar scraper someday, I think it will be my next career.

NOTE on #24 When I was blogging about Lane and his raspberries, I didn't know there was a 'p' in the word, and I just found several misspellings that I had to fix. I think I'm and idiot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails