Friday, February 13, 2009

Great 2 year old Ideas

I know Zackary is going to hate me someday for posting this but I can't get over the muscles on this kiddo. He's not even flexing for me. Suppose he is going to be a strong one?






This was a great idea he had the other day, trying to sit in the window naked. I had to stop it because I could just see it ending in tears. We are getting close, at least I think, to some potty training. He is showing all the signs but isn't following through. We have tried to get him to go outside but unfortunately it has been a little cold. The other day he told me "pee in the grass" so I took him outside, he tried, but no luck, maybe next time.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Whyte House said...

I love the naked-ness!! He is SO ripped.

Related Posts with Thumbnails