Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I was a little sad when I realized I didn't get any pictures with my babies on Mother's Day. Not that today is any different than any other day, but I'm never in pictures with them. I'm always taking the pictures. We had a great day, except that Aaron had to leave for a conference in Portland. We had breakfast at Joe's Farm Grill, then headed over to The Coffee Shop or a yummy latte. We spent some time over at Aaron's parents house with Aunt Lou and Lauren. Then headed over to my parents house to see Nana and Papa. What a day of activities, but tons of fun. Opa had ice cream cones for everyone. Zackary definitely enjoyed his.


I thought this is such a beautiful picture of Lauren. No editing, no smile, no pose...just the moment.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails