Thursday, September 17, 2009

Graduation

Zackary had his first graduation. His tested out of ISR swimming today. I cannot believe that he has learned to swim in the last 6 weeks. I took him about 2 weeks to really start to enjoy it. From then on he asked about it everyday. It was quite the commitment, 10 minutes a day, 5 days a week, for 6 weeks. Wow, I can't believe I passed! It is worth every minute of it.

ISR consists of 2 days of testing, one in summer clothes and one in winter clothes. This is because if they were to fall in, most likely it would not be in a swimsuit. It just proves that they can swim in clothes and shoes and make it to the edge of a pool.

Zackary jumped in, swam for a little, flipped over to float for air, then swam to the instructor. It was so amazing, I got chills. I am so proud of him!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails