Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another World

 
I know the pictures are the best quality but they are taken from our trusty cell phone cameras.  So this is how we spent our Saturday night.  Z'Tejas for Margaritas and at Roller Derby.  Yes, there is this huge roller derby world in Phoenix that I never knew about.  I found tickets on Groupon, great deals for completely random things.  I thought it would be a fun night out with something different to do.  Laura, Glen, Mary and Steven were all troopers and decided to join us.
 
Let me just say that the scoring for Roller Derby is somewhat difficult to figure out when you have not clue what is going on.  Blockers, Pivotors, and Jammers, lots of padded gear, girls in really short skirts or just panties, ramming each other to score points. 
It was great fun! 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun night!! Hey I love the pictures at the top for your header....how did you do that???

Sarah Robbins said...

Did you see Whip It? I have been wanting to go to the roller derby ever since I saw it! Now I will have to check it out next time I am back in Arizona!

Related Posts with Thumbnails