Thursday, July 15, 2010

Remember

If you recall, not too long ago I posted this picture. Zackary was sleeping with his 'belt' that he had worn every where that day. Not knowing it was a gun holster with no gun to put in it.

Then remember not too long ago Aaron took him shooting when we went camping. I wrote about how I was sure it was a matter of time when anything that resembled a gun would be utilized as a great pretend gun. That we had just opened a whole new can of worms.


Well I was RIGHT! I heard Zackary making new noises and talking to Lane about something. I look over to find Zachary using a picture easel from 'the big clean out' as a pretend gun and showing Lane how to press the button (which was the sticker on the side) to make it work.
 
Boys will be boys...I wonder what's next?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

When I was teaching, someone tried to tell me that playing with guns and pretending to shoot everything was a "learned" skill. Yah right! I think it is born into little boys. Way to, little man! Have fun playing cowboys, army man and all kinds of other manly protective roles. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails