Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Great Choices

Lane is beginning to somewhat care about what he wears. Usually I give him two choices between shirts and shorts. He gets to pick one and he is happy that he made the decision, most of these choices stem from a great parenting class we took over the summer (more on that later). However the other day he was having nothing of choices and made is own decision, 2 different shirts, I explained to him that it was 2 shirts and no shorts, but I got over it and put on both shirts...this is an affordable mistake (same parenting class), well in his eyes this was surely not a mistake. So I threw on a jean diaper and we went about our day and he was as happy as can be...whatever works right?
This is his other new thing, whenever I bust out the camera he covers his eyes. I'm not sure what happened because he used to do a big cheesy grin and say cheese for the camera.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Oh that is funny! My moms tells stories still about how I refused to wear anything that wasn't pink and purple. They grow up, and you get good stories to tell. Sometimes, it is just not worth an argument!

Related Posts with Thumbnails