Friday, January 21, 2011

Purging

This is what I like to call purging...maybe at this point it is nesting. I actually am a little embarrassed to post this on the blog but right now this is what is consuming my mind. I NEED TO GET RID OF EVERYTHING. Now, I am not the cleanest person out there but I like a little order and to be able to walk around. With kids I have had to let go a little and realize that being clean is not always going to happen. Wow I keep looking at this picture and can't believe my eyes. Believe it or not, this cluster has some organization to it. One pile is for Goodwill, one is of clothes that are cute but I just don't wear anymore, along with some shoes and hangers. A friend at work mentioned she gets rid of anything she hasn't worn in 2 years. I have adopted this policy and am sticking with it. I really just need 1 day to finish this project.
This pile is in the loft. It is from 2 weeks ago when I cleaned out 3 closets. I am considering having a trade/swap party with friends that need to purge too. We all probably have good stuff that others might want but just don't use it anymore. However, thinking about keeping all this stuff for a few more weeks makes me tick a little. We might just get an awesome tax deduction next year. Goodwill here we come. 
 Any thoughts on a trade/swap party?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails