Monday, March 14, 2011

34 Weeks

I'm in the last stretch of this pregnancy. 6 weeks max to go. It has gone by so fast. We are slowly getting things ready. The room is painted and crib is adjusted, bedding is washed and some of the decorations are hung in the nursery. I have been really good about not buying too many things, I have 2 showers next week and can't wait. I have such amazing friends, family, and coworkers to put on showers for me. I'm sure after those she will be well dressed and accesserized. I feel like my belly is getting so big, but I definetly feel smaller that I did with both boys.  Notice the bump on the top of my bump, that would be one of her extremities poking out.  What a crazy but amazing feeling.  I'm feeling really good, I have energy and I'm surely nesting. I really don't have too many complaints, just the typical feeling of the hips spreding, the occasional low back pain, and the pressure, but otherwise I'm able to chase my 2 littles around for the most part. I'm still working my long shifts at the hospital and plan to up until I deliver.
We decided on a name a few weeks ago...Chloe Faith
 I love it and it feels so perfect. I can't wait to meet this little girl!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

{little birdie boutique} said...

Love the name!

Sarah Robbins said...

You are getting so close! I love the name, too. I can't wait to see pictures of your finished nursery- and your sweet baby girl in there. Are your boys getting so excited?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails