Sunday, May 8, 2011

Chloe Girl

I am in love.  Chloe looked so cute today I had to take pictures.  We are already moving up to the next size of clothes and boy does she have some super cute ones for 3 month size.  She looked beautiful in her white dress and bow today.  I can't believe she is already 2 weeks old.  The time is already going so fast.  One of my favorite things is snuggling a newborn baby.  I am soaking up every moment I can get.  Aaron has been home to help with the boys so I get a little extra time with my little girl.  

I love this little girl!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

What a princess! I am so glad you got a little infant yawn. Those are my favorite. Try as hard as I could, I couldn't catch one of Deb's and it made me so sad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails