Thursday, May 26, 2011

Newborn Photo Session

I love photo sessions with my babies.  People probably think I get a little carried away sometimes having them done so often, but I don't think so.  I want to remember every single moment I can of my littles.  They are so precious to me and my family is so important.  And while I can take pictures with my sweet camera, they just don't look the same.  Of course, because I am a nurse not a photographer.  So here is the slide show of my precious and delicious little lady. 





I can't wait to get the announcement out and create a gallery of the last 2 family photo shoots we have done.  That's next on the project list.  

2 comments:

Christina said...

WOW! Your family is so incredibly beautiful! Loved the slideshow, thanks for posting it :)

Sarah Robbins said...

I agree! You can't have too many pictures and you won't be able to get those moments back! I try to take a picture every day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails