Wednesday, June 22, 2011

2 Months

Wow, Miss Chloe girl is already 2 months old.  I can't believe it.  Time is flying even faster that ever.  She is growing up way too fast.  But man, I love every new stage so much.  She is smiling like crazy and talking and cooing all day long.  She is such a happy and content baby.  She truly is amazing.  I couldn't ask for a better baby.  I weighed her the other day and she was 11 lbs 6 ozs, growing like crazy and getting some nice little rolls.  She loves tummy time, chatting with her brothers and Mr. Fan.  She is such a trooper, she gets carted around in the heat pretty much every day and doesn't complain.  I love her!


My baby girl DOES have petite little paws!  I love them against Lane's big paws.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is adorable. i was just thinking of you yesterday. We need to get together sometime soon!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails