Friday, July 22, 2011

3 Months

Our Chloe girl is 3 months old.  And wow is she one amazing baby girl.  She might be the best baby.  I can say the boys were easy babies, but I can really say Chloe is EASY.  She is such a blessing to our family.
She is sleeping great, usually about and 8 hour stretch at the beginning of the night then a 4 hour block.  She goes to bed between 7:30-8:30 and we usually get up between 2-4 for her first feeding.  She wakes up so happy and ready to talk and squeal.  She loves watching her brothers play, she even tolerates them constantly in her face.  She also loves having conversations with us.  Man, I love this girl. 

I had to have a full body shot.  She is getting so big.  Gotta love all the little chub.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mistelle...I could seriously comment on each and every post about your sweet Chloe!..She is SOOO cute..and all of her outfits and bows? To die for! You must be having so much fun with your little dollie..I love it! Oh, and Zachary with her? I pathetically cried looking at that pic of him holding her! ha! I mean, I know I'm emotional, but you can just see in his face how much he loves her! Love, love, love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails