Monday, August 8, 2011

Pre School

So here is my big boy in PreK.  I can't believe it...PreK? Really?  We decided to change preschools this year to Totspot for a few different reasons and we are very happy with the new school.  The boys did a weekly summer camp here and loved it.  So now we go 3 afternoons a week.  Zackary is loving school.  He looks forward to going and his loving his new teachers and all the activities they do.  This kid could paint and do crafts all day!  Let me tell you...I love little kid art and writing letters.  I love the brand new handwriting. 
 I can't get enough!

We decided to put Lane into preschool this year.  I know it is a little early for him but he loves it.  It all started towards the end of school last year when he insisted we pack him a lunch box too.  He always wanted to go into school with Zackary.  He got a little taste of preschool with the summer camps and I'm not sure he would go for us just dropping Zackary off.  Luckily this preschool started a 2's class at the same time as the Pre K class.  Perfect, right?  I figure since we are battling naps and going to bed preschool during nap time should work out great.  And so far so good, its been perfect.  He is learning so much already and gets some time by himself learning and not competing with his big brother.  He actually gets to be 2.  I can't tell you how much I love hearing him sing songs and do little dances he learned at school.  
I love to see him so proud of himself.   


And yes, he does insist on wearing his back pack the entire 3 hours. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails