Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ruffles and Rolling


So my new favorite thing besides bows is ruffles.  I love them!  This dress might be the cutest little thing and her little ruffle butt she is wearing under it was so dang cute (please excuse the bad pics again, it's too hot to take pictures outside and my house lighting is no good).

So my little lady decided she was going to roll over all the sudden.  She only practiced for a day.  Now she can't get enough of rolling to her belly.  She hasn't figured out how to get back yet, luckily she in content on her belly watching those big brothers of hers.






Here is the full outfit...so cute right...Thanks Christina.


2 peas in a pod.  These 2 can't get enough of each other.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Debby has a couple cute things from that line. She has the top that is just like that dress. I need to get it out since I think it would fit her now. I am all about ruffles for little girls! Girl stuff is so much fun! Are you SO glad you have a fun little girl to dress now?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails