Saturday, October 22, 2011

6 Months

Well she is 6 months...sitting and growing up way too fast.  Man I love this little angel.  What an amazing baby she is.  She just started sitting, again without much practice, I sat her up one day and she just stayed.  She continues to be so sweet, she spends her days playing, sleeping, eating, and being happy.  I can't say it enough she is so incredibly good.  She eats well, sleeps insanely well, and is so laid back, she just goes with the flow.  I can't ask for a more precious little girl.  I get more obsessed everyday.
She weighs 16 lbs (running average for weight)
She is 26 inches tall (average) I so used to having the giant baby boys, she seems so tiny to me.


She is such a little doll!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails