Monday, November 28, 2011

Little Helper

I'm not sure what it is about feeding babies, but I can tell you this... Everyone loves to, even 3 years olds.    Lane and Zackary typically fight over who gets to feed Chloe.  It really is cute, but sometimes causes a little too much drama around here.  Usually because they haven't ate yet and can't seem to sit still to feed themselves.  I try to let them take turns and actually sometimes I let one of them to really help me out.  She doesn't care and as long as there is food she will take it.  They both do a good job, it just creates a little more of a mess, remember this mess?  I do love that they are so interested in her and take such good care of her.  She has 2 great older brothers to look after her.  Lucky girl! 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails