Thursday, December 22, 2011

8 Months

I can't seem to get enough of dressing my little girl up.  She is spending most of her day bear crawling around the house looking for little tiny objects to put in her mouth or pulling up to stand at everything.  I spend a good part of my day scanning the floor for little toys or pieces of paper or whatever is appropriate for an 8 month old to put in her mouth.  And somehow I can manage to miss something and find it in her mouth.  How cute is she?  And this outfit, man I love it!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

She is adorable! Is she wearing little leggings or legwarms?

We spend a lot of time pulling things from Deb's mouth, too. We finally got her to pick them up and hand them to us which has been awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails