Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Outside


I think I said this before but this little lady can spend all day outside.  I picked up the sweet little shades the other day.  Every time I put them on her she does her famous little nose crunch and smiles like she is the cutest little thing ever.  We just need to work on her keeping them on longer.  She won't touch her bows but is not the biggest fan of her new hat or glasses.
I finally got a good picture of her standing.  She loves it and will just stand up all them time.  She also loves sitting in a squatting position.  Chloe is very graceful and careful.  You won't see her plopping down hard or crashing into things.  Hopefully she will be as agile and balanced as her brothers.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Audra Owens said...

Your family is so cute. I can't believe how big Chloe is already! Those first steps are so adorable and fun to watch, but it does mean she can only reach higher and higher for all that stuff she isn't supposed to get into :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails