Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Walking







Chloe is now an official toddler.  Seriously, she went from her super cute famous bear crawl to full blown walking.  She really didn't spend much time practicing.  She just did it.  Now look at her, this is just a couple days after she started taking 2 or 3 steps.  This is all happening so fast.  I absolutely love the crawling phase.   I love having a little person crawl up to me and want to be picked up.  I think it is so cute and the phase is so short.  At least for my babies it was.  I guess having 3 walkers makes it a little easier.  I also don't have to worry about her crawling all over the dirty floors everywhere.  I'm also so glad she decided to walk right before we left on our trip.  It would have been really sad to miss this big milestone. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. That is the cutest video Misty!!!! She is just adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails