Friday, October 26, 2012

34


Happy Birthday to my amazing hubby.
I had to post the series of events with the cake.  Yes, that is a Cars 2 World Grand Prix cake.  I always let the kids pick out the cake for Aaron.  The first choice was a horse cake but apparently it was sold out so we went with the runner up.
Here he is lighting the candles...

Gearing up to to make a wish...

Missing out on blowing out his own birthday candles...
 
And the truly sad face.  I was amazed that I actually captured the moment.
Seriously this was not a posed picture.
(please don't judge Chloe's non matching jammies, this is a pet peeve of mine, I think Aaron purposely does this to drive me batty) 
 

Saturday night we celebrated with friends.  We rode our bikes to the local sushi restaurant.  Man, that was fun.  I think it might be our new mode of transportation when possible.
Here are some fun pictures of the pitch dark ride home...
 
 

Happy Birthday Aaron.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails