Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Farewell to Big Betty


For all of you that know Big Betty...  It was a tragic loss on Halloween.  She was all dressed up and ready to go.  Just don't judge my cat face.  We really can only have one creative and artistically talented person in the house.  And we all know who that it...so back to the point.  She was happily sitting (so I thought) in a chair cup holder.  You know, the super comfy lawn chairs with built in cup holders.  Well all the sudden she just decided to jump... It was all over from there.  I had no one to blame it on but myself.  No one was near.  Perhaps she had felt neglected over the past few months, I'm not sure.   I can only wonder. 
Beautiful Betty, her costume, and my wine, gone, forever...  
We had to have the proper final picture. 
Oh how I will miss Betty. 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails