Saturday, March 23, 2013

Potty Training


So I decided it was time to start the potty training when Chloe would bring me a new diaper, powder, and wipes when she wanted to be changed.  So when I had a couple days in a row to lay low and stay home it was go time. 

Here was the morning of the first day.  We get to be close buddies all day for 3 days.  It actually makes for some good one on one bonding time.  I had some help with the boys which was nice so I could totally focus on taking her to the bathroom. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Finishing off with a little celebratory baby yoga. 

I swear by this potty training method.  It has worked perfectly with all my kids.  Easy, and your done in 3 days.  Actually, I would say 2, because I went to work on day 3 and left her with my parents, they were adventurous and went to the mall without any problems. 
I just can't get over how stinking cute the tiny little undies are!
Great Job Chloe! 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails