Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wedding Weekend


I got to spend the weekend with my family, adult family that is.  Celebrating my cousin Leslie's wedding.  What an epic wedding with great memories.  Did I mention the 80's band?  That stayed over their booked time cause the crowd was so fun and having such a great time.  Yes! Epic!

The beautiful bride and her Mom and Sis.

We attempted to get a family pick.  For some reason Aaron has beady eyes and I can't figure out what to do with my arm.  But we got a picture, I guess.

These are the only pictures I took.  I guess we were too busy dancing the night away.  Aaron has a funny way of looking great in all our pictures together.  Oh, and Matt is the ultimate photo bomber! 

Oh look, a late find, we did get a good one.  Well, the photographer did.
Great wedding Leslie! 
Thanks for making me a part of your special day.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails