Sunday, July 5, 2009

Chef Aaron

Here is another fantastic dinner that Aaron whipped up today. When I say whipped up, I mean all in his head, no recipe, no ingredient list, no real end product in mind, it is just pure talent. This was a stuffed pork chop, wrapped in bacon, with an apricot pepper salsa, and a whole bunch of other yummy stuff...including a chocolate bunny he found left over from Easter. He really uses everything in our pantry.
He uses things that I look at and say..."why don't we ever have any thing to make or what are we going to do with this?" I'm more of a recipe gal, well actually, I usually make things my Mom always made. I guess it is comfort food for me and its easy, you know the meals that you know off the top of your head.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails