Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fishing

While we were in Flagstaff we headed out for a morning of fishing. I'm pretty sure the fishing lasted all of 30 minutes while playing with the worms lasted much longer.
Zackary felt the need to have me photograph each and every worm with him.
So I did, and here you have it, each one had their own photo shoot with Zackary.

My sweet baby Lane. Having a blast fishing and playing with the worms. The lower lip might make you think he was upset, but he wasn't, just focused. We will always know when he is tired or focused because the lower lip with make its presence.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worms? If you can do worms, then you can totally do camping! :) We'll seriously have
to make plans for sure...I honestly think you'd like it, and the boys (all 4 of them, lol!) would have a blast!
Miss you! xoxo
p.s. LOVE the lip!

Sarah Robbins said...

You are such a good mom for boys! If we have a boy, I am not so sure about the worms and creepy crawlies. . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails