Saturday, June 19, 2010

Park Brick


So I am fully aware that this is the most random post.  But one of my 'to dos' is cleaning up my pictures on my computer.  As I was deleting and moving files I cam across this picture.  I had totally forgotten that Aaron and I purchased this brick as Cosmo Dog Park in Gilbert.  As you may know, Aaron designed this park and has won several awards in the last few years for the design (I have to brag just a bit about my wonderful husband).  Any who, this is the brick Aaron created.  The date is our anniversary, we got Otis together a year before we got married and always would joke about how we had a dog out of wedlock.  This is our special family brick at the park.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there...I miss you too!!! She is such a good girl. I am loving it! We have always done isr with Kristy and this time we decided to try this other lady. I LOVE Her. we actually just got out of my parents pool and ryan was diving off the side of the pool and the rock waterfall. as well as swimming from one side to the other width wise....crazy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails