Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Products


This is what I get for having too many different products under my bathroom cabinet.  What is funny about this is that it was just shortly after reading a friends post about products under her cabinet here.  I was in the shower and I kept looking over to find Lane's little tushy hanging out of the cabinet.  He kept pulling out different products and I would ask him, "are you making a big mess with those bottles?"  He would of course reply in his baby gibberish, (which I know he is telling me something, but I have no idea what he is saying).   So I hurried along and came out find this...he had them nicely lined up on next to the fish tank.  I have avoided locks on the bathroom cabinets, it might be time or just time to clean them out. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Eh, he wasn't doing any harm. . . He looks like he was having fun! I'm not a fan of the door latches either- Mike and I have a hard time opening, but kids figure them out right away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails