Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Big News at the Allans

 
Yep, there you have it. Little baby Allan #3! After 6 pregnancy tests and 3 ultrasounds, I felt it was is a good time to announce it on the blog. I am officially 12 weeks 2 days today and everything is looking great. Our sweet new baby will be arriving some time in April. Hooray! We will finally get our spring baby we have been talking about. The official due date is April 25, 2011.
I am really excited to be pregnant and I'm feeling great! I love being pregnant, except for my constant worry that I seem to get the second I pee on the stick. I'm very lucky to have a wonderful OB who totally understands my worry and will see me several times before 12 weeks. I have been lucky enough to get to see my sweet baby 3 times already. Next week I have the 1st trimester screen, I can't wait to see the baby even more. Here we go!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Audra Owens said...

Congratulations! That's exciting news and you two make super cute kids! Are you hoping for a girl this time around or are you going for a boys basketball team?

Caryn said...

Congrats! That is so fun! Hope you are feeling ok!

Unknown said...

Congrats! So excited for you. Keeping my fingers crossed you get your little girl. Having both is the best thing ever!!!!

Sarah Robbins said...

What a sweet little picture! I am so excited for you guys! Any guesses as to what gender you think it is? I am crossing my fingers for a girl because I think it would be so sweet to see your hubby with a little girl wrapped around his finger!

Mark said...

Congrats! You beat us to another baby again. Let us know if we can do anything for you guys.scarap

Stacy said...

Congratulations! I've been thinking about you guys recently; I'm so excited for you!

Unknown said...

woohoo! way to go baby maker! And yes, Dr L is the best! I'm so happy for you! Here's to a little GIRL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails