Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Projects

I was feeling the need to do some fun art projects with the kids for Halloween.  So I headed to Joann to get some fun crafts that 4 and under could do and invited the kids' friends over for some messy fun.  They painted pumpkins and wanted more so I got out some animals and cars to paint.  They weren't satisfied with that so they all decided to paint their hands and bellies.  What a mess it turned out to be but sure a fun one.






Then we went for the glue project.  They made little pumpkins, witches, and ghosts with foam pieces, sticks, and lots of glue.  I forgot how much fun glue is when you are a kid.  Good thing it is washable and cheap!


Zackary and I made this for our front door the next day.  I think it turned out so cute. 

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Sometimes it is just fun to make a mess! Looks like they all had a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails