Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cleaning

   I really wish I had a picture before this poor garage got cleaned.  I have been trying to get things in our lives organized if you recall from here.  Slowly but surely it is happening.  Between 2 busy boys, work, and life it seems to be taking much longer than I would prefer.  Once I get something in my head I have to do it (I know I am impulsive) and I hate when I don't have the time or energy to tackle a project.  Now with baby #3 coming I really need to get the organizing in gear.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to find out what we were having but I'm in a purging mood (stems from watching Hoarders on TV).  If it is a girl, I'm ready to get rid of so much boy stuff, mostly clothes, but that entails lots of totes to be cleaned out.  A whole new project to tackle!  Now Big Blue can park in its old home.  I just need to add some storage shelves.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

It looks really good! Are you guys done after this one? You might need your boy stuff in the future if not. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails