Monday, October 25, 2010

What We Have Been Up To

So we did it...I think.  So far so good.  Lane was showing interest in using the big boy potty so I went with it.  He was probably ready about a month ago but I wasn't.  I finally had 3 days off in a row to get the job done.  I used the 3 Day Potty Training method with Zackary and it worked great so I thought I would try it again.  And we did it!  He is doing great, just a few issues here and there but nothing major.  He tells me every time he has to go, if there is a problem it is usually my fault.  The photos are in order of each day.  1, 2, & 3.  Day 3 we were out in the street riding bikes and scooters in underwear (I know dub T) but they had fun! 
I'm so proud of him!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Yeah! That is so awesome. It will be so nice to have him out of diapers when the new baby comes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails