Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday

Happy 2nd Birthday to our sweet Baby Lane!  I really don't understand how my baby turned 2 already.  I know I say that a lot, but seriously, time is flying right by.  Some days I wish I could freeze time to soak them up, but other days I love to soak in the growth.  Lane is talking so much more and says the cutest things.  Although sometimes you can barely understand him, he usually finds a way to get his point across.  If not he takes you to what he wants.  I really can't get enough.  I love that he wants us to show him everything, especially in the kitchen.  He will always find a chair to stand on to see what is going on... or just climb on the counter.  He loves riding his scooter, and is dang good at it, any thing outdoors, pretend food, and bombing things off our loft balcony.  
We love you Lane!  Happy Birthday!
Here is our attempt at getting a family birthday picture after blowing out the candles.  This is not an easy task.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Oh so cute! 2 is my favorite age! This will be a fun year. Happy Birthday, Lane!

Related Posts with Thumbnails