Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our Baby Girl!

Well, you have it right.  It's a GIRL!  I know we have all heard that one before, but this time I really feel it is true.  That is what I have thought all along and the gal that did the ultrasound said she would write it in stone.  She was really knowledgeable and I trust that she is right.  I am THRILLED!  I really didn't care whether it was a boy or girl, I just wanted a healthy baby.  But what great fun to have a baby girl and get to raise both boys and girls.  Everything in the ultrasound looks great and she is measuring perfect.  Now I just need to keep her nice and warm until April.  I feel great and am enjoying being pregnant.  I love having a big pregnant belly.  I am really feeling her move a lot now, she still is a roller instead of a kicker, which is very different from my boys.  We have a list of names we like but just haven't decided on the perfect one yet.  
We just call her baby sissy now.  Now for some bow shopping!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Oh so very much fun! A girl is SO much fun to dress- I'm jealous! Congratulations on your happy news.

Related Posts with Thumbnails