Monday, November 29, 2010

New Seat Walls


Here is another project I've been working on.  Recovering our seat walls, or as others like to call them, our caged rocks.  Here are the before and afters.  I think the new fabric turned out great.  This time I used outdoor fabric so I hope it holds up a little better during the summer.  This is the 3rd time I have covered them.  I guess that is pretty good considering we have lived here for 4 years.
I just hope it doesn't fade too fast.


We have this storage (toy) box on the patio now.  So I decided to make it a little cuter to sit on.  I think it turned out pretty good.  It is much nicer to sit on now and doesn't look so bad.  


Now we just need to get the pavers and the backyard might actually look complete.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

That turned out great! I am pretty sure you can get a spray on Scotch Guard sealant that will help keep it from fading and wearing too much. You might try that to help them last a little longer. The outdoor fabric should also make a big difference.

Related Posts with Thumbnails