Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tree Decorating

I love Christmas even more with children.  Everything is so much more fun.  It all reminds me of being a kid again and all the fun things we used to do.  This year the boys loved everything about Christmas.  We ended up decorating the tree over two days.  I love how all the ornaments are all about 3 feet high and that there is about 5 on the same branch.  Every time I walk by it, it brings me a smile and a little giggle.  Several of the ornaments ended up as toys and a few broken, but with a little glue they all survived another year of 2 little boys.  I tried to get a picture of how many ornaments ended up on the same branch, the picture really doesn't capture what it really looked like.  Oh the memories!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Such fun. We have pictures of our tree like that from some years, too. It's fun to see the ornaments "grow" up over the tree over the years!

Related Posts with Thumbnails