Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/365

I just saw something on FB about documenting life for 1 year 1 picture at a time. I think it sounds fun, however, a little time consuming if I post them on the blog. Maybe I need to just post them on FB. We will see, I need to do some more research on how to go about this. So I started off taking a picture of the major project we completed today. I know it doesn't look organized at all, but it is. There is several boxes for Goodwill, and the huge tote in the front is garbage that didn't fit into ours. Well, and Spidy...we need to find him a home. We finished up putting Christmas decorations away, despite a few meltdowns about putting Santa and the lights away (more on that later). Everything is labeled and has a new home. We can actually reach everything without moving half the garage. The bikes, scooters, and ride on toys can all be reached by the kids. I felt so invigorated cleaning this mess out, I really wish I had taken a before picture. 
 Perhaps we are nesting...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Looks good! I read another blog that does the picture a day thing. I like it. I was going to start it this year and just realized I totally forgot! Oh well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails