Monday, January 3, 2011

24 Weeks

24 weeks today! This pregnancy is sure going by fast. Probably because I'm so busy chasing 2 sweet boys around. I really enjoy being pregnant. I feel really good despite a little back pain and tons of pressure. I can manage it though. We still haven't decided on a name but we now have a short list. Everything is going great, she is growing as expected and moving a ton. It is still such different movements than the boys, still the rolling and tumbling vs. swift kicks. We have a lot to do to get ready, we pulled out all the bedding we purchased for our girl that was really a boy! I still love it, I just have to come up with how to decorate the room. I think I want to go really girly, classy girly. It's time to do some research on that. I need to get a bed for Lane and move him into Zackary's room. That is going to be a fun project. I'm not sure I'm ready to tackle, but it needs to be done soon. I can't wait to meet our sweet Baby Sissy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Oooh! I love baby nurseries! You will have to post pictures of the bedding. So fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails