Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dirt'n'rocks

This picture was taken right next to our back door. It was not set up, posed, or planned. This is pretty much what our back patio looks like everyday, despite my multiple attempts at sweeping. Today I walked out the door to find this pile that obviously a little Cat Loader dumped right in front of the door. Can I tell you how crazy this makes me. I know the boys are just having a great time digging in the dirt but seriously I can't take walking over the little rocks on the concrete and them having them tracked through our entire house. But let me tell you...all this is coming to and end come next Thursday. We are finally having pavers installed where all the little rocks are right now. They served their purpose and more over the last couple of years, but we finally are going to splurge and finish the back yard.
I CAN'T WAIT!

Here are some additional pictures that make me somewhat crazy. Large rocks mixed with the little rocks, well and a shattered pot with ashes everywhere from boys (big and little) having loads of fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails