Monday, January 24, 2011

27 Weeks

Trucking right along, I'm now at 27 weeks, time is really flying by. I keep thinking I have a lot of time to get things ready and every week goes by and still nothing is ready. However, if you've been reading I've been doing some serious cleaning and purging. But this isn't getting girl/baby things ready... I'm feeling great despite a few pains here and there. It tends to depend on how much I do in one day. But this is to be expected. I am enjoying being pregnant. I love having a big belly, I wish food babies could be as cute.



I just had to throw in this picture, he was saying cheese for me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I can't believe you're at 27 weeks already! We need to get together again soon :).

Sarah Robbins said...

I loved being pregnant, too. I actually miss it some. Guess that means more babies in my future.

Your pregnancy seems to have flown by! She will be here in no time at all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails