Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Patterns

Today, we made a shirt for preschool tomorrow afternoon (here I go promoting procrastination to my son). He was instructed to make some sort of pattern on a shirt or some sort of piece of clothing. We got creative and headed to the craft store. This is what he chose. A bright green shirt and some fabric paint.  He made dots and lines for his pattern.  We had a great time making the shirt today. I really hope it dries by tomorrow afternoon, there is some large globs of paint that I'm not convinced will ever dry. I love watching his little mind be creative and let him go to town on art projects. He is really proud of his creation.


I just had to throw this picture in for today. I broke down and finally did it. I bought the Ugg boots I've been eyeballing for quite some time. I wore them today even though it was warm. My piggies were so comfy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

I wore my Ugg sandals pretty much the last month of my pregnancy. They are just too comfortable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails