Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Moo

Today was dollar days at Superstition Dairy Farms. So we headed over for a few hours to enjoy the smell of fresh dairy air, animals, milk, and fun! There is a petting zoo, the boys absolutely loved this bunny that sat on the table the entire time we were there. We got to feed all the animals, take a hay ride tour of the dairy, enjoy some fresh milk from the milk bar. They have several different flavors to add to the milk...delish.
I had to post Lane's little milk mustache. He could be in an ad.
It was like paradise for little kids. And to be honest, I loved it too, the weather was perfect, the kids were happy, and we got to spend some good quality time together and with friends.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Looks like a fun time! I didn't know they had dollar days. I will have to tell my friends who live there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails