Thursday, January 13, 2011

Super Saver

I have been doing Coupon Sense for quite a while now. Since August to be exact. The whole purpose was to save the $200.00 some where in the budget to pay for preschool so I didn't have to work more. And let me tell you...It sure has paid off. I am also somewhat addicted to getting free things and saving tons. I really hate if I'm at the store and forgot coupons or found items on sale that I know I have a coupon at home for. I limit myself to only going to Frys, Bashas, and CVS or I would make myself completely insane trying to go to too many stores. I'm sure I miss great deals but it isn't worth that much more work to me right now.
Check this out, I got all this for $3.56. Savings of 91%, I can't believe I ever paid full price at the grocery store. It almost makes me sick to think how much extra I have always paid for things. Yes, it takes a little extra time, but with the Coupon Sense website it is totally doable.




This is not an advertisement, I just love Coupon Sense!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

I couponed back in Arizona. I don't here, really. I need to get back into it. We don't do it for food because we get all our food at Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, but I should do it again for toiletries. . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails