Wednesday, February 9, 2011

3 Things Favorite: Hair Products

I got this idea from a friend of mine Sarah. I love reading about favorite things of friends or fellow bloggers. It is always fun to get others opinions and try new things out. I like how she does 3 things favorite about random things. So here goes my first try. 3 things favorite: Hair Products.
Dust It, this stuff in amazing. A good friend Julie got me hooked on it about a year ago. It produces the most amazing 'bump', I just ordered my second bottle. So not only is it amazing it lasts forever. Just dust a little at the root, back comb, and walla body and a cute bump. I love this.
I have been using Paul Mitchell Fast Drying Sculpting Spray for years. Actually, as long as I can remember using hairspray. I think my Mom got me hooked on it. So every year for Christmas I get a refill. I have tried others but always go back to ol' faithful. It smells great, doesn't leave white flakies, and does the job. 
 I won't ever buy anything else.
Last but not least. Bobby pins. I'm pretty sure I use them everyday. Whether it is to hold my bangs out of my face, create and up do, or just secure a pony tail, they are in my hair. I love them. 
 They are a definite necessity in my house.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

{little birdie boutique} said...

OMG! My sister in law just introduced me to the Osis powder a few weeks ago, and let me just say, that stuff is the bomb! I don't know how I ever lived without it!

Sarah Robbins said...

I have heard so many people talking about Osis powder lately! I have seriously seen it on a half dozen blogs. I may have to try it myself. I love Paul Mitchell products, too. They smell so good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails