Monday, February 28, 2011

Digging


Somehow our yard is digger central. Every kid including my own feel the need to dig in our yard. We have done everything to somewhat control the rock situation but for some reason the LOVE digging in the yard. Perhaps it is the thousand dump trucks and shovels we have. Notice the empty sandbox, that is because they (my children) emptied it within a couple of days of us filling it up so we decided not to refill it right now. My only rule right now is to keep the rocks OFF the patio and the pavers. And I'm sticking to it. I've given up the battle of digging and moving rocks...it's way too much work.
The boys found some mud as you can see. This is how Lane showed up from around the corner. Zackary and Ryan came shortly after covered in mud and explained to us how they were throwing mud balls. 
 I say it again, boy will be boys.
Zackary is really into coloring and drawing right now. His new thing is to trace peoples feet on the ground then make a little person out of it. He even makes them boys and girls if you know what I mean.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails