Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Who needs beds?


This is what we found when we went to check on the boys before bed tonight. Zackary half way in bed and Lane in the middle of the room. How is it that they can be perfectly happy sleeping this way? I keep finding Lane sleeping on the floor. We had a challenge the other night getting him to sleep so we put him back in the crib. Well, apparently he climbed out and fell asleep in the middle of the room, and without me knowing I went to check on him and stepped on him. 
 He is obviously over the crib thing, but doesn't seem to stay in bed. How cute is this?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thy is so cute. I am sorry but I couldn't help but laugh when you talked about lane and stepping on him. I probably would have done the same thing and stepped on him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails