Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fantastic Pedi

I finally got a pedicure this morning. I was at the point where I just had a tiny bit of polish on each toenail and couldn't bare to wear it in public with flip flops. I sat down to try a little touch up before we left and low and behold...I squished by poor baby's head. It was really uncomfortable to bend over so I decided I had better call in some help. And the only help available was a cute little 4 year old that was more than willing to help his mama. I think he did a pretty good job myself. I figured going like this was better than with just bits of polish...at least I had a great story about it. 
 I went on with my day and not one person mentioned my fantastic pedi.

I just had to throw in this picture. They are just so dang cute especially with there little backpacks on. We always go prepared to Joe's Farm Grill with bags full of toys to play with outside.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Oh that is so funny! When I taught first grade, we did a "spa night" for Mother's Day where the kids It was sort of similar to how yours turned out, but made for sweet memories.

I painted my toe nails when I was 36 weeks in preparation for having the baby. Well, by 40 weeks they were looking pretty shabby so I took the nail polish off in order to repaint them. And then I had the baby the very next morning- with my unpainted toes! I commented on it while in labor and my husband was like "Really? We're really going to focus on that?"

Related Posts with Thumbnails